We are proud of our team and their effort in crafting the content, which has helped millions worldwide.
Our guides & tutorials have been followed, referenced, and cited from multiple sources marking us as trustworthy and experts.
Our readers have learned and shared the publications on different forums and platforms, for which we’re proud and thankful. Below are a few anecdotes that we like to share as a testimony of our hard work and expertise.
Here are a few support topics where BrowserHow articles are referred to on the Mozilla Support forum.
- Firefox 90.x causing 5C temperature increase in CPU
- I have problem with Windows 10 (Chrome, Firefox) work in the background when i closed browser it on the first system boot
- i updated the browser and now it is bouncing and hurts my eyes. how do i go back to the previous version.
Here are the support topics in different forums like Chromebook, Google Voice, Google Mail, and Google Chrome, where BrowserHow was recommended by product experts as a solution to users’ problems.
- My Chromebook by Acer CB3-532 stopped getting automatic updates in June 2022.
- Audio Stopped working
- My emails on PC are much slower to arrive than on my Android phone.
- How to fix Chrome opens to a page saying aw snap status invalid image hash
- Multi-window unabled
- How do I get the WebView app back on my system (Samsung S10, Android ver 10)?
Here are a few links to Apple Discussion, where browserhow.com was referenced and recommended.
- Safari self-executes when I start my macbook pro but is not my selected browser
- Safari cannot parse response
- Is there a shortcut to gmail on mac?
- “Your connection is not private” errors for both Safari & Chrome browsers, Mac OS El Capitan (can’t upgrade)
Similarly, on Reddit, community users have recommended our guides as solutions to the Redditors.
- “france” is translated to “united states”
- Chrome Canary Access_Violation Error Issues
- List of feature improvements and bugs that I’ll update as time goes on
- Google Chrome uses my webcam on startup
Here are a few links on Microsoft Answers that users have found our guide helpful and technically good.
- How to Block a Website
- Reinstall Microsoft Edge
- Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected
- Microsoft Edge language
Our guides were recommended on Brave Community as working solutions.
- Brave doesn’t recognize other browser while importing bookmarks and settings
- Aw Snap STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH
Here are a few WikiHow articles where the BrowserHow tutorials have been cited as sources of information.
One of the active forums where the solutions provided by our experts have been recommended as solutions to users’ problems.
- Using Safari (iPad) and switching tabs often auto-zooms webpages
- Second iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1 Betas Now Available to Public Testers
- iPad and Chrome passwords + toolbar?
There are an overwhelming number of references that we wish to quote, but it’s not possible to include everything.
We are very thankful to every reader for their love & support and to our team of technical experts for content contribution.