Opera is a multitasking browser that gives you access to various features and accessibility options. You can control what you see, browse, and download online.
With Opera, you have access to almost everything. You have complete control over your privacy, browser cache, saved passwords, addresses, form data, and more. However, you need to clear this all up occasionally, as it can lead to data theft.
Also, the stored data can clutter your browser for no reason and cause it to crash and lag, bringing down your efficiency.
We have listed the steps for removing your browser history from the Opera browser on your mobile phone and computer.
From Opera Computer
You can easily clear the browser history from your computer browser by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Opera browser on your computer.
- Click on the Gear icon to open the Settings page.
- Switch to the Privacy & Security tab and open the Clear browsing data options.
- Select the Time Range and enable the checkbox for the Browsing History option.
- Hit the command button.
It will immediately delete the browsing history for the selected time range on your Opera for the computer.
From Opera Android
It is easy to clear your browsing history on your Android phone from the History menu. All you need to do is:
- Open the Opera app on your Android phone.
- Tap the Profile icon for the menu options and select the History menu.
- Tap the Delete button on the history page and confirm to clear all browsing history.
By clearing your browsing history, you can eliminate much of your browsing and behavior data.
From Opera app iPhone
The Opera browser on iPhone or iPad has a similar option to clear the browsing history. You can follow these steps:
- Launch the Opera app on iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on the More menu for options and select the History menu.
It will open the browsing history page.
- Tap on the Options menu and select the Clear History command.
- Hit on the
command to remove browsing history.
It will remove the entire browsing history displayed on the History page.
You must clear your browsing history, cache, and passwords, among others, on Opera. In this way, you can eliminate this unnecessary data and avoid falling for unauthorized access.
Clearing the browser data also ensures the smooth functioning of your browser and prevents it from crashing down.
If your Opera browser is connected and synced on different devices, then clearing the data from one browser app will also remove it from the other connected devices.
Lastly, if you've any thoughts or feedback on How to Clear History in Opera browser, then feel free to drop in below comment box. You can also report the outdated information.