Firefox on Android offers a feature to save your address and autofill it. It comes in handy while filling out an online address form. Instead of manually entering the address every time, let Firefox fill in the address information automatically.
To enable the feature, you need:
1. Enable the Save and autofill addresses option.
2. Enter and + Add address in the Firefox browser.
You can Edit or Delete a saved address from the Manage Addresses under the Settings menu > Autofill tab. The saved address is synced across the connected Firefox devices using the same Mozilla account.
This guide explains how to save and autofill a saved address on your Android phone. You will also learn to edit and delete the address from the Firefox browser.
On this page, you can find and jump to:
Turn on the ‘Save and Autofill Addresses’ option
The Save and Autofill addresses option will help save the address records when you enter for the first time and autofilling it when you make the next transaction. Here are the steps to enable the feature:
- Open the Firefox app on your Android device.
- Tap the More menu and select the Settings from the list.
- Scroll to Autofill and tap to open it.
- Enable toggle switch for Save and autofill addresses option.
It will enable the feature to be used in the Firefox browser.
Add Address to Save in browser
Apart from automatic saving, the Firefox browser allows you to add your address information manually. Follow these steps to add an address record:
- Launch Firefox on your Android phone.
- Tap the More icon and select Settings > Autofill menu.
- Tap on the
- Fill up the Address details, such as name, street address, city, ZIP code, etc., in respective text fields.
- At the top right, tap on the Check icon to save the address.
If you need to add another address, visit the Autofill > Manage Addresses > + Add address menu to enter new details.
Edit or Delete a Saved Address
If you have moved to a new location, you may update the saved address on your Firefox browser. Otherwise, delete the address record if it is no longer required.
- Open the Firefox app and tap on the More menu.
- Select the Settings menu > Autofill.
- Tap on the Manage Addresses menu and select the Saved Address to manage.
It will open the saved address in the editor mode.
- Edit the Address information per requirement and tap the Check icon to save changes.
- OR tap on the Trash icon to delete the saved address record.
The address will be modified or removed from the browser app based on your command action.
Next time you purchase something from an online retailer, and you’ve to provide a shipping address, let Firefox autofill the address. The stored address will auto-populate in the respective field on the online address form.
You can also save credit card details and autofill from your browser app to make this transaction effortless.
Lastly, if you've any thoughts or feedback, then feel free to drop in below comment box. You can also report the outdated information.