Brave browser is one of the newest browsers in the technological world that is taking everything by storm. Like all the other browsers, you can access all the latest and upcoming features on the Brave browser by going through the options at length.
The Brave browser gives you ample options to have a better grip on the settings and customization of your browser. Your browser stores numerous information safely, like browser history, site data, cache, passwords, addresses, and even cookies. This set of information can keep piling up if you do not keep them in check. If they are accumulated, it can lead to the lagging of your browser.
With this information being stored on your browser, hackers and fraudsters can access them. Hence, it is highly recommended to remove this data on a regular interval. For now, we will walk you through the steps to remove the cookies and cached site data on your computer and phone.
Clear cookies and cache on Brave Computer
The Brave browser can be easily accessed by all the Settings available in the browser. You can clear the cookies on your Brave browser efficiently without any hassles. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Brave browser on your computer.
- Click on the More menu and select the Settings menu.
- Switch the Privacy and Security tab from the sidebar and open the Clear Browsing Data window.
- Select the Time Range from the drop-down menu and enable the checkboxes for the ‘Cookies and other site data‘ and ‘Cached images and files‘ options.
- Hit on the
By following these steps, you will clear the cookies and cache stored on your Brave Browser to make it more efficient, fast, and secure.
Clear cookies and cache on Brave Android
You can clear the cookies and store site cache data on your phone in the Brave browser. Follow these steps:
- Open Brave browser on the Android phone.
- Tap on the More menu and select the Settings menu.
- Select Brave Shields & Privacy and scroll down to open the Clear browsing data menu.
- Select the Time Range from the drop-down menu and enable the checkboxes for the ‘Cookies and site data‘ and ‘Cached images and files‘ options.
- Hit on the command button.
With this, you can delete the cookies and cached data from your Brave browser on your phone. It will free up a lot of disk space on your phone.
Brave browser is fast, convenient, and smart. By clearing cookies and site data regularly, you enhance the life of your browser and make it more effective. It can solve lagging and formatting issues as well. This feature is a lifesaver when a lot of unnecessary data has been accumulated on the browser.
The cache and cookies data often grow in size over a period of time; hence clearing them helps recover the storage space. It also helps in resolving the loading and lagging issues within the browser.
Lastly, if you've any thoughts or feedback on How to Clear Cookies and Cache in Brave browser, then feel free to drop in below comment box. You can also report the outdated information.