The reader view is a simplified version of a website that typically contains textual information and images. It blocks all other layouts and ads that distract one from reading the main article content.
The Safari browser has a built-in option to enable the reader’s view. You can also customize the look and feel of the reader’s view to make it less strainful to eyes. Increase font size, change the background color, and font family.
How to Enable Readers View in Safari Mac?
Here are the steps to enable the simplified reader view within the safari browser on macOS:
- Launch the Safari browser app on a mac computer.
- Select Safari from the menubar options.
- Choose Preferences… option under the Safari menu.
- Switch to the Websites tab within the Preferences popup window.
- Click and open Reader options.
- At the bottom, select the Turn ON readers mode by default.
This will enable the reader’s view for most of the blog post or news article websites in the apple safari browser on mac machine.
You can enable or disable the automatic reader’s view of individual websites in the same window under currently open websites.
You can also click on the Reader icon within the URL bar to show or hide reader views on any blog or news page.
If you've any thoughts on How to Show Simplified Reader View in Safari Mac Computer?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!