With the growing issues related to cyber theft and hacking, it’s important to know the security information and configure strict site settings for a website.
The Apple Safari browsers offer the ability to view the security certificate information as well as configure site settings for a website at ease. You can enable or disable the browser permissions for the websites.
How to View Site Information in Safari Computer?
Here are the steps to view the site information and certificate on Safari browser on computer:
- Launch the Apple Safari browser app on the mac.
- Open the website that you want to View Site Information.
- Within the URL bar next to the website URL, click on the icon to open website security info.
- Click on Show Certificate command button to expand.
This will help you to view the site certificate info to validate the connection authenticity and security information.
The certificate helps to understand if the connection between browser and web server is secured or not.
How to View Site Settings in Safari macOS?
Here are the steps to view site settings for websites within the safari browser on Mac computers:
- Launch the Apple Safari browser on the computer.
- From the menubar select the Safari menu.
- Choose Settings for This Website… from the menu options.
- This will open the site settings dialog box near the URL bar.
This will helps to view site settings and also configure the settings for individual websites on the safari browser. You can control the settings like microphone, sound, camera, etc. access.
Lastly, here are the recommended web browsers for your computer and mobile phone that you should give a try.
|Chrome Windows||Chrome Mac||Chrome iOS||Chrome Android||Firefox Linux|
|Firefox Windows||Safari Mac||Safari iOS||Edge Android||Chrome Linux|
|Edge Windows||Firefox Mac||Edge iOS||Samsung Internet||Edge Linux|
If you've any thoughts on How to View Site Information and Settings in Safari Mac?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!