If you found an interesting article on any website and want to share or forward it to any of the colleagues or friends? The safari browser allows forwarding the link without leaving the app.
All you need is to select the medium of sending a link, and it will automatically forward.
How to Share Website Link using Safari Computer?
Here are the steps to share the website link using the Safari browser on macOS:
- Launch the Apple Safari browser on the computer.
- Open the Website that you want to share the link.
- Click on the sharing icon for options.
- Choose the medium or communication app from the sharing menu.
- Select the User whom you want to send.
- Hit on the Send button to share the website link.
This will share the link using any medium or communication app chosen from the Safari browser. You can also share the link seamlessly between Apple devices like MacOS to iOS or iPad and vice-versa.
Lastly, here are the recommended web browsers for your computer and mobile phone that you should give a try.
|Chrome Windows||Chrome Mac||Chrome iOS||Chrome Android||Firefox Linux|
|Firefox Windows||Safari Mac||Safari iOS||Edge Android||Chrome Linux|
|Edge Windows||Firefox Mac||Edge iOS||Samsung Internet||Edge Linux|
If you've any thoughts on How to Share a Website Link Externally with Safari Mac?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!