Mozilla Firefox browser offers a simple yet powerful bookmarking experience on Android phones. It gives complete control over the bookmarks and lets you add & organize them per your needs.
In your browser, you can easily:
1. Add or create Bookmarks or Favorites.
2. Access or open Saved Bookmarks in New Tabs or Private mode.
3. Edit bookmark name, URL, and folder.
4. Organize the Bookmarks in Folder structure and move them between folders.
5. Delete Bookmarks from the Firefox browser.
Bookmarks added to the Firefox Android app are synced with your Firefox on the computer and vice versa when signed in with a Mozilla account.
Mozilla Firefox has a built-in bookmark manager within the browser interface. In the following guide, you will learn to organize and manage bookmarks in Firefox on Android.
On this page, you can find and jump to:
Add a Bookmark in Firefox Android
To bookmark the current webpage you are browsing on the Firefox app,
- Open the Mozilla Firefox app.
- Tap the More to view the options menu.
- Hit on the Add command next to the Bookmarks menu.
It will immediately add the page to bookmarks.
You will notice a message saying the Bookmark Saved message, which confirms the page has been bookmarked.
Access Bookmarks on Firefox for Android
To view and open your saved bookmarks on the Firefox app, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Mozilla Firefox app on your Android phone.
- Select the Bookmarks menu on the More menu list.
It will display the list of bookmarks and folders currently available.
- Tap to open any saved bookmark link on the browser.
The link will open on the currently opened browser tab.
Open Your Bookmarks in a New Tab
When you select the bookmark link, it will open in the currently active tab. However, you can open it in a new tab or even a private browsing tab.
- Launch the Firefox app on your phone.
- Tap the More > Bookmarks from the menu list.
It will display the list of current bookmarks.
- Tap on the More beside the Bookmarked Link you want to open.
Similarly, you can open all the links stored in the Bookmarks Folder in Firefox for Android.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox app, and tap the More > Bookmarks from the menu list.
It will display the bookmarks and bookmark folders.
- Tap on the More beside the Bookmark Folder you want to open.
- You can select or
It will open all the bookmarks within the Bookmarks Folder in the browser tab.
Edit Saved Bookmark in Firefox app
You can edit the saved bookmark if you want to change the bookmark name or update the URL. To do that:
- Open Firefox on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the More > Bookmarks from the menu. It will display the list of all bookmarks and folders.
- Next, tap the More menu next to the bookmark you want to edit.
- Select the Edit command from the list.
It will open the Edit Bookmark page.
- Make the changes to the Title, URL, or Folder per your need.
- Hit on the OK check icon to save the edits.
The changes will be committed and reflected in the Firefox bookmarks.
Organize and Move Bookmarks into other Folders
When you bookmark a webpage in Firefox, it is saved to the default Bookmarks folder. However, you can segregate and organize your bookmarks in a separate folder.
- Open Firefox on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the More > Bookmarks from the menu.
- Tap the New Folder icon at the top to create a new folder.
- Give a name to the folder and tap the OK button to create the folder.
- Next, tap the More menu next to the bookmark and select the Edit command.
- Under the FOLDER section within Edit Bookmark, select the newly created folder or any desired one.
- Tap the OK button to save the folder re-organization changes.
The bookmarked will be moved to the selected folder.
Remove a Bookmark on Firefox for Android
You may want to delete a few to clear the clutter of unused bookmarks. To delete a bookmark:
- Launch the Firefox app and tap the More in the right corner.
- Select the Bookmarks menu to access the list of bookmarks.
- Tap on the More menu next to the bookmark or the folder.
- From the menu list, select the Delete command.
Selected bookmark or bookmark folder will be removed from the list.
Manage Bookmarks on Firefox Android
Firefox offers a great bookmark management option that can be used for storing frequently visited sites or links. These bookmarks can be synced across the devices when you sign in with your Firefox account.
Lastly, if you've any thoughts or feedback, then feel free to drop in below comment box. You can also report the outdated information.