Mozilla Firefox is available for download and installation on Android OS, iOS and iPadOS devices. It’s one of the oldest browsers that strictly protects the user’s privacy and safety by blocking all the trackers.
Though it’s popularity is taken away by Google Chrome on a mobile phone, however, it’s still preferred by many.
In this article, we are going to learn how to download Firefox in hand-held devices like Android phones, iPhones, iPods, and also iPads.
Let’s get started with the downloading the Firefox —
Download Firefox for Android OS
Firefox for Android supports the latest Android 10 and even earlier versions. It’s available in the Google Play store for free download.
Follow these steps to download Firefox for Android phones and tablets:
- Open Google Play app on your Android phone or tablet
- Search for Firefox
- Select Firefox from the search results (direct link added below)
- Hit on [Install] button on the Firefox page
- Firefox will be downloaded and finishes the installation automatically
- Hit on [Open] button once the installation is completed
You’ve now successfully downloaded and installed the Mozilla Firefox for Android OS supported devices.
Download Firefox for iOS
Firefox is available for both iPhones and iPods that run on iOS software. You can download the Firefox browser from Apple App Store.
Follow the below steps to download Firefox for iPhone and iPod:
- Open App Store on your iOS device (iPhone or iPod)
- Search for Firefox in the search bar
- Open the Firefox app detail page (direct link added below)
- Hit on [GET] button
- Validate with Touch ID or Passcode to install Firefox
- Mozilla Firefox browser will begin to download and finishes the installation
- Hit on [Open] button to run the app for the first time
That’s it, you have now successfully installed the Mozilla Firefox browser for iOS devices.
Download Firefox for iPadOS
Just like iOS, the new iPadOS also use the same Apple App Store to download Firefox. All the iPads are supported Firefox browser.
Follow the steps to download Firefox for iPadOS for Apple iPad:
- Open App Store on your iPadOS
- Search for Firefox in the App Store
- Open the Firefox page
- Hit on [GET] button to download on iPadOS
- Validate with Touch ID or Passcode
- Mozilla Firefox will download and finishes the installation automatically
- Post the installation, hit on [Open] button to run the Firefox app on iPad
That’s it, you have now learned to successfully installed the Mozilla Firefox for iPadOS.
Alternatives to Firefox for Mobile
There are also few other web browsers that you may consider using on your cell phone and tablets:
Let me know if you’re facing any issue to download Firefox for a smartphone.
If you've any thoughts on How to Download Firefox on Mobile or Tablet/iPad?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!