I remember when I was doing my engineering, I tried to find the phrases or technical terms in my publishing paper. Similar to that we can use the same function in the Safari browser.
While the Safari desktop browser can invoke the in-content search feature using the Cmd+F key. The Safari on the iPhone or iPad can be using an option called Find on Page. A very similar feature is also available on Chrome Android and Edge Android.
How to Find on Page using Safari iPadOS/iOS?
Here are the steps to find a phrase or line on the website using the Find on Page feature in Safari on iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Safari browser app on iPhone or iPad.
- Open the website URL on which you want to find the text or phrase.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- From the available list, select Find on Page option.
- This will invoke the keyboard along with Find on the Page search panel.
- Enter the phrase or line that you want to find.
- The Find on Page will display the results highlighted.
This will display all the phrases or sentences that are currently available on the screen. You can also navigate using arrow keys on the keyboard bar to choose the right one.
The Find on page feature is really useful when doing research or searching a term in a long-form of content.
If you've any thoughts on How Search Text and Find on Page in Safari iOS/iPadOS?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!