Microsoft Edge offers the translation feature that automatically translates the foreign languages into the native or set of known languages. It uses Bing Translation to convert the foreign text within the website to replace it with readable text.
One thing I really like about the auto-translation feature is that Microsoft Edge automatically detects the website language and translates into a preferred one. We also have the option to choose any other output language.
How to Enable Auto-Translation in Edge Computer?
Here are the steps to auto-translate a webpage within the edge browser while loading the website on the computer:
- Launch the Microsoft Edge on Computer.
- Click on menu for options.
- Select the Settings menu from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the Advanced settings options.
- Expand the Language menu within the Advanced section.
- Choose the Langauge preference in the order (top = high priority).
- Enable the toggle button against — Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read.
This will automatically translate the website content without any issues and display the readable version.
You can also choose the language of your preference for output translation within the browser while translations.
Lastly, here are the recommended web browsers for your computer and mobile phone that you should give a try.
|Chrome Windows||Chrome Mac||Chrome iOS||Chrome Android||Firefox Linux|
|Firefox Windows||Safari Mac||Safari iOS||Edge Android||Chrome Linux|
|Edge Windows||Firefox Mac||Edge iOS||Samsung Internet||Edge Linux|
If you've any thoughts on How to Auto-Translate a Webpage in Microsoft Edge Computer?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!