Microsoft Edge allows saving the downloaded files in the Downloads folder in the system. You can change the default download location to some other drive or folder.
You can also enable the option within the Edge to choose the location to save the downloaded files.
How to Manage the Download Settings in Edge Computer?
Here are the steps to manage the downloading setting in Edge browser on computer:
- Launch the Microsoft Edge browser on Computer.
- Click on menu for options.
- Select Settings from the list.
- Switch to the Downloads section.
- If required, change the location for downloaded files.
- You can also enable the options — Ask where to save each file before downloading.
This will allow to choose the download location within your local machine and also ask the location to save each file when downloading.
If you've any thoughts on How to Change Download Location and Settings in Edge Computer?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!