The Microsoft Edge browser has a highly customizable homepage screen with different layout options. Using the Custom Layout option, you can choose from three preset page layouts or customize them according to your needs.
I am a fan of customization. Be it the customization of my phone screen or my bookshelf; I am always experimenting and trying to make it more interesting. It makes things fun and lets me have things according to my choice.
The customization feature on Microsoft Edge lets me experiment with various layouts on my laptop. How interesting!
Here are the 3+1 Page Layout options available in Edge for Computer:
- Focused — Hide the background image and news suggestion articles.
- Inspirational — Display background images.
- Informational — Displays the news suggestions and background image.
- Custom — Enable or disable modules on the home screen per needs.
The page layouts option is not available in Google Chrome. Thus, Microsoft Edge has done a great job with these options.
Customize Homepage Layout
Customization can always be fun, and Microsoft Edge gives us an upper edge. It increases convenience and makes the user experience more friendly.
Here are the steps to set up and customize the homepage layout within Edge for Windows OS:
- Launch Microsoft Edge for the Computer browser.
- Click on the Gear menu for options at the top right corner to invoke Page layout options.
- Choose the layout options from the list.
- You can also choose the Custom layout to modify according to your needs.
This will help you to customize the homepage layout based on your needs. Enable or disable the toggle button to personalize the homepage experience of your Microsoft Edge browser on a Windows computer.
Bottom Line: Microsoft Edge Customization
The customization feature on Microsoft Edge Windows lets you play along with the layouts and options. It makes the homepage look lively, fun, and convenient.
I’m also good at experimenting, and after using this feature, I could do many things to my homepage. I change it every week to be lively and never monotonous. What a fantastic feature by Microsoft Edge.
Similarly, you can also customize the homepage layout on the Edge Android browser. The layout options for edge mobile and desktop are the same.
I hope you have fun experimenting with the customization option as well. I use the focus layout option to eliminate all the home screen clutter. Perhaps you have a different choice that you can share with us.