The Microsoft Edge browser has a highly customizable homepage screen with different layout options. You can choose from three preset page layouts or customize according to needs using Custom Layout option.
Here are the 3+1 Page Layout options available in Edge for Computer:
- Focused — Hide the background image and news suggestion articles.
- Inspirational — Display background images.
- Informational — Displays the news suggestions and background image.
- Custom — Enable or disable modules on home screen per needs.
The page layouts option is not available in Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge has done a really great job with these options.
How to Customize Homepage Layout in Edge Computer?
Here are the steps to set up and customize the homepage layout within Microsoft Edge for Windows OS:
- Launch Microsoft Edge for Computer browser.
- Click on menu for options at the top right corner to invoke Page layout options.
- Choose the layout options from the list.
- You can also choose the Custom layout to modify according to your needs.
This will help you to customize the homepage layout based on your needs. Enable or disable the toggle button to personalize the homepage experience of your Microsoft Edge browser on Windows computer.
I’m a minimalistic person and hence try to keep things plain and simple. Hence, I’ve disabled everything on my Edge browser home layout option, leaving the search bar visible.
Lastly, here are the recommended web browsers for your computer and mobile phone that you should give a try.
|Chrome Windows||Chrome Mac||Chrome iOS||Chrome Android||Firefox Linux|
|Firefox Windows||Safari Mac||Safari iOS||Edge Android||Chrome Linux|
|Edge Windows||Firefox Mac||Edge iOS||Samsung Internet||Edge Linux|
If you've any thoughts on How to Customize Homepage Layout in Edge Computer?, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for videos tutorials. Cheers!