Struggling to manage multiple Google accounts — personal and work? Do not worry! We have an option to add the multiple Google login in the Chrome browser. It makes switching between two or more accounts seamless and less painful.
I use this feature to keep my work G Suite Account and Personal Gmail account separate and independent. You can even browse between two Google accounts simultaneously in different browser tabs without mixing.
All it takes is an effort to set up multiple Google accounts login into the Chrome browser as different people, that’s it! You can easily switch and keep your personal and professional stuff independent post setup.
Steps to Add Multiple Google Accounts in Chrome
Follow these steps to sign-in into multiple Google Account logins in browser:
- Assuming you’re already using the Google Chrome browser and a Google Account is sign-in
- Hit on the small Profile Icon next to 3 dots in Browser to open People options
- Select Manage People option from the list
- At bottom corner, hit on [Add Person] command button
- Enter the desired name and select an icon from the available list
- Hit on [Add], this will open new Chrome Browser tab
- Log in with your another Google or Gmail account in new tab
- Open Gmail or Google Account to confirm the setup
You can easily switch between two or more accounts by navigating to the Profile icon and select the desired account from the list.
Video on Multiple Google Login in Chrome
Watch the simple video tutorial on adding the multiple Google account logins in one Chrome Browser.
I hope this help, please subscribe to our channel for more updates.
We have now learned how to set up two or more Gmail account in one browser. This way you can keep your personal and work accounts separated.
If you've any thoughts on Multiple Google Login for Chrome to Become Productive Champ!, then feel free to drop in below comment box. Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for amazing videos tips. Cheers!