Google Chrome for iPhone and iPad now includes a built-in bookmark manager that allows users to save and organize their favorite web pages. To access this feature, tap the star icon in the address bar and select “Bookmark.” You can then add or edit bookmarks and access them from the bookmarks menu.
If you read books frequently, you will know bookmarks’ importance. Bookmarks help us to reach the same page or topic with one click. The same goes for Chrome iOS bookmarks.
Bookmarking your favorite websites or web pages can help you save time reaching certain websites. It is instrumental if you do a lot of web research and need to keep track of helpful web pages.
If you frequently use any work or online game website, booking it on Chrome iOS will save time. Not only can you open the site in one click, but you can also save a lot of time searching for the correct web address.
Also, these bookmarks are synced to your Google account, so no matter which device you use, you will last have the list of bookmark websites.
I’ve mentioned how to create a bookmark and also manage the bookmarks folder in Chrome iOS. I have also added more information on how to add bookmarks and access bookmarks in Chrome iOS.
On this page, you can find and jump to:
If we spend time searching for our frequently visited sites manually, it will take a lot of time. Thankfully, bookmarking is a great feature available in Google Chrome iOS. Also, you can access your bookmarks from any device if you log in with the same Google account.
Follow the steps to bookmark on iPhone and Access Bookmarks:
- Open the Google Chrome app on your iOS.
- Open any website which you wish to bookmark.
- Tap on More menu options.
- Select from the submenu.
- The Bookmark will be created, and you will see the confirmation bar on the screen.
The bookmark created in the Chrome iPhone will be saved in the Mobile Bookmarks folder. However, if required, you can change the bookmark folder name and move it into a different folder.
If one knows how to bookmark on iPhone or iPad, he is halfway there!
Edit a Bookmark
If you already have a bookmark but are happy with its name or URL, you can easily edit them as required. You can change the Address and Bookmark Title and move them to a different folder. Follow the steps to Edit a Bookmark:
- Open the Chrome app on your iPhone.
- Go to the Bookmarks menu on the homepage screen.
- Open the folder of your bookmark, probably in Mobile Bookmarks.
- Tap on the command button.
- Choose the required bookmark you wish to edit, and click on
This will invoke the submenu.
- Choose the Edit Bookmark option from the submenu.
You can change any values as required. The Edit bookmark page also allows us to move the bookmark location from one folder to another. You can even sort the bookmarks on the Edit page.
If a particular bookmark or set of bookmarks in a folder is no longer in use, you can delete those from your iPhone’s Chrome browser. More bookmarks can clutter your bookmarks menu/tab, so you can delete a few to keep things neat. Follow the steps to delete bookmarks:
- Open the Chrome app on your iPhone.
- Go to the Bookmarks menu option on the homepage screen.
- Open the location of your required bookmark, probably in Mobile Bookmarks.
- Tap on the button.
- Select the required Bookmark, and choose .
You can choose multiple bookmark entries to delete in bulk. Once deleted from the iPhone Chrome, the bookmarks will be automatically deleted from the computer bookmarks.
Open Bookmarks as Incognito Tab
If you have several bookmarks that you want to open in incognito mode, then you can easily do so directly from your Bookmarks panel. Note that the incognito tab does not leave any trace of information once closed.
Follow the steps to open bookmarks as an incognito tab:
- Launch the Chrome app on your iPhone device.
- Go to the Bookmarks menu.
- Open the location of your required bookmark; Mobile Bookmarks.
- Tap and Hold the bookmark title (website name/domain)
- Choose the Open in New Incognito Tab option.
This will launch the bookmark in a new incognito tab within Chrome iOS. You can easily manage Chrome incognito on iOS.
If you have past bookmarks that you wish to access again, then you can easily do so from the Bookmarks menu. One should know how to access google bookmarks on iPhone or iPad. Here are the steps to access bookmarks:
- Open the Chrome app on your iOS.
- Go to the Bookmarks tab.
- Open the folder of your bookmark; Mobile Bookmarks.
- Tap and Hold the bookmark title from the list.
- Choose the Open in New Tab option.
It will launch the bookmark in a new tab within Chrome iPhone. You can simultaneously select all the bookmarks and launch them in a new tab.
If you use certain websites on the internet pretty frequently, then the Bookmarks feature in Chrome iOS can significantly help you. Bookmarks can also help you remember websites or web pages you might need later.
Please share with us how you use the Chrome bookmarks on your iPhone or iPad. We will love to know if the bookmarking feature is helpful for you.
Lastly, if you've any thoughts or feedback, then feel free to drop in below comment box. You can also report the outdated information.