Android is said to be one of the most useful and easy choices of UI on a mobile phone. That’s the reason that more and more people are moving towards Android every day. Do you know that Android controls 88% of the world’s smartphone market? Interesting, right? Undoubtedly, it is the uncrowned king of the smartphone world.
With the usage of Android devices, the first thing that comes into consideration is finding the perfect browser for your smartphone or tablet. The browser that fits all your needs and is also easy to use is quite difficult to find.
However, I have decided to make it easier for you through f Android devices, it becomes essential to find the perfect browser to cater to all your needs. The main task here is searching and finding the same. With so many options in the market, one might get confused. Well, worry not. We are here to help you.
The other day, my grandmother asked me how to search for several things on the internet. Then, I told her about the concept of browsers. I also decided to help her find the perfect one for her new smartphone.
Here, we have created a list of the best browsers for Android. Let’s have a look.
Google Chrome is the most widely used browser around the world. It is power-packed with amazing features that are sure to meet all your expectations.
Google Chrome has gained a lot of popularity in a small-time and comes pre-installed on Android OS phones.
Some of Google Chrome prominent features are:
- It offers quick and easy sync between devices.
- It has a data saver of its own.
- It has secure storage for all your payments.
- It also has a password manager to manage your passwords better.
- It has an in-built ad blocker.
Although it is packed with so many features, it still gives Google the right to track your web activity which hinders your privacy. Moreover, Google extensions do not work on Android devices.
If you are someone who works on Firefox on their desktop, then you should choose Firefox for your Android device as well. Firefox is probably the best alternative to Google Chrome right now.
With its customization options, tremendous privacy, Firefox shines brighter than all its contemporaries.
Let’s have a look at some of Firefox Browser features:
- It offers easy to sync with the Firefox desktop.
- You can customize the look and feel of the browser as per your requirements.
- It also offers extension support.
- It has enhanced its security with the new updates.
However, it requires extensive support for features that are readily available on other devices. Even the private browsing mode has some complications.
Although the Samsung browser is exclusively built for Samsung users and set as their default browser, anyone who has Android can use it freely. It is the best browser to protect your privacy.
Samsung browser is one of the best android browsers of all time.
Let’s have a look at some of Samsung Internet Browser distinguished features:
- It provides a superb browsing experience with customization options.
- It protects your privacy and enhances your security.
- You can have easy access to the websites you always visit.
- It also offers add-ons.
However, it may still have some bugs that need fixing. The browser is slow as compared to others on the list.
If you are looking for a browser that helps you save data extensively, then Opera should be your choice. It has a powerful data saver that helps you save a lot of data monthly.
Opera may lack slight features as compared to Chrome but it gives a strong competition to Chrome as well as Firefox.
To name a few of Opera Browser amazing features:
- It has a powerful data saver mode.
- It has an in-built VPN-like feature.
- It blocks ads and prevents you from distractions.
- It offers few variants of its browser as per your preferences.
It still has its set of demerits. Like, the speed of the browser may lag at times and also feel confusing.
DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser
If you value your privacy more than anything else, then DuckDuckGo should be your go-to browser. It is power-packed with all the features that you need to protect your privacy.
Though it doesn’t have the glitz and glamour of the other Android browsers, it still a fairly good choice.
Some of DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser important features are:
- The interface is simple and easy to use.
- You have the freedom of being away from Google.
- You can clear the data with a single tap.
However, it still has some issues. It does not have advanced settings and needs some bug fixes.
If you are a fan of Edge’s desktop version, then you should try this one out. Although it is not as good as its desktop version, it’s still a great choice.
It can easily sync all your data via your Microsoft account.
Some of Microsoft Edge Browser features that stand out are:
- It easily syncs with your Microsoft account.
- You can choose Google as your default search engine.
- It has a great reading list at your service.
- The feature set of the browser is also amazing.
However, it still has some problems. For instance, it lacks extension support and loads slower as compared to others.
If you are looking for a browser that ensures fast loading of the web page, then Browser 4G should be your go-to option. It loads a heavy website fast as well.
Unlike all its contemporaries that are big names in the market, this one is truly underrated.
Some of Browser 4G remarkable features are:
- The layout employed by the browser is very easy to use.
- You have access to more than 44 languages.
- It ensures your privacy and security.
- All your favorite websites are just a tap away.
- You can easily browse the websites on full screen.
However, it still has some bugs that need fixing. Often, the websites may load slower than expected.
Smart Search and Web Browser
If you are looking for a change that’s fresh, new, and different from the other browsers, Smart Search should be your choice. It is one of the most convenient browsers in the smartphone browser and comparatively light and fast.
It lets you search from various search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo, and so on.
Some of Smart Search & Web Browser prime features are:
- You can search for anything on a search engine of your choice.
- It has an in-built QR scanner.
- The bookmarks can be accessed with the utmost ease.
- It has a reading mode for reading without any disturbances.
- You can also control the volume and brightness of the full-screen video.
Although it has such great features, it can lag sometimes. The layout may disappear when there’s heavy loading.
Bottom Line: Best Browsers for Android
It has always been difficult to find the perfect browser that will suit all your needs. However, we all know that a web browser is the backbone of every device. Whether it’s an Android or iOS one. Although the options for iOS are limited, Android has numerous options to choose from in the case of web browsers. That’s where we come in to help you!
As you might have read earlier, we have tried our best to mention the best web browsers that are available in the Android world right now. You can choose wisely among them and lookout specifically for the features that you truly desire. We understand that’s difficult but you will know the best for yourself.
I also helped my grandmother set up a web browser for her new Android phone. She had no idea what a web browser is, so I had to explain it all to her. At last, she chose Firefox to be her favorite browser. She was more than happy to use it.
- 5+ Best Browsers for iPhone/iPad (Safari iOS Alternative)
- 8+ Best Browser for Windows 10 for PC and Laptops
- 10 Best Browsers for Mac OS (Safari Alternative)
Which is your favorite web browser? Why do you prefer to use it on your Android smartphone?
Lastly, here are the recommended web browsers for your computer and mobile phone that you should give a try.
|Chrome Windows||Chrome Mac||Chrome iOS||Chrome Android||Firefox Linux|
|Firefox Windows||Safari Mac||Safari iOS||Edge Android||Chrome Linux|
|Edge Windows||Firefox Mac||Edge iOS||Samsung Internet||Edge Linux|
If you've any thoughts on 7+ Best Android OS Web Browsers in 2021 [Super Fast], then feel free to drop in below comment box. If you find this article helpful, please consider sharing it with your network.
Also, please subscribe to our BrowserHow YouTube channel for helpful videos tutorials.